Our donation stations are live!

What a manic few days!

Firstly, I decided to pay Facebook to 'Boost' a couple of my posts, and gee, it was worth every penny of the £2.74 it cost. Not only did my 'Likes' come pouring in, but my post engagement hit 27,000+, I received a flurry of new messages from empassioned local volunteers, school teachers, university staff, and donors -- all willing to get involved with the campaign, and my GoFundMe page has hit £70 worth of funding to spend buying more items.

As of last Wednesday, our four donation stations in Southampton are live and ready to go -- a day after I came home to an enormous bag of donations from a mum!



It's so humbling to see that so many local people and organisations are so keen to get involved with this cause! My next steps are to coordinate a donation collection towards the end of this month -- and then start arrange my items into monthly care packages for local shelters and charities.




Comments

Popular Posts