Call for Donations!

No automatic alt text available.

Our campaign now is just over a week old, and already I'm overwhelmed by the response I've received! Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, and as you'll see, stock is increasing steadily! My aim is to hold a range of items so as our monthly care packages are as accommodating as possible to all women's needs and preferences.

What we still need:

- Normal tampons
- Super pads
- Hygiene/baby wipes
- New underwear in a variety of sizes

How to donate:
- Pop into The Art House Cafe Southampton, an amazingly funky independent cafe and our first drop-off point for a herbal tea and a vegan brownie, and come armed with yo' tampons!
- Send your donations to me directly. I operate my Homeless Period office straight out of my bedroom, and the reams of sanitary towels contribute wonderfully to my feng shui.
- Throw some loose change at our GoFundMe campaign so as we can head out to local shops and supermarkets and stock-up ourselves!

Comments

Popular Posts